Beurling Girls Volleyball – season information
Beurling Academy Midget Girls Volleyball
Important Information about the season
Download the info sheet as a PDF with attached parental permission slip: Midget Girls Volleyball Info Sheet.
Coach: Mr. McCarthy
(McGill student teacher)
Team Fee: $30 payable to Beurling Academy.
Thursdays after school (3:45-4:45 pm) in the Lower Gym.
- No practice on Thursday, Oct 11.
- Extra practices may be scheduled if agreed by team.
4 regular season mini-tournaments:
- September 24th at Lakeside Academy (4pm)
- October 1st at HS Billings High (3:45pm)
- October 10th at Lauren Hill Academy (4pm)
- October 25th at Beurling Academy (4pm)
Playoffs are in November. We will likely be taking public transit to get to our tournaments, and will leave with early dismissal.
Coach’s expectations of players:
- Have fun! If you’re not having fun, let me know and I’ll change it up.
- Attend all games and practices or inform me (in person or by email) in advance.
- Give a full effort in games and practices.
- Respect me, your teammates, your opponents and the referees.